Drinking the right amount of water each day is vital to keep yourself healthy. How do you keep track though, without the hassle? Get a Hydratem8 Water Bottle, Hydrate Me Water Bottle, or one like it, that has times on it that'll keep you right.
Hydrate Water Bottle
You may find water bottles with times printed on them called 'Hydrate Water Bottles' that's because these are not the branded Hydratem8 ones. High street stores such as Matalan and Next sell them for a fraction of the price. Ideal if you're not wanting to spend a fortune.
- Hydrate Water Bottle* £6 from Next
- Water Bottle With Sports Drinks Straw Motivational Drink Times to Hydrate 900ml*£9.95 from Amazon
Hidrate Me Water Bottle
Needing help to drink enough water everyday? Hidrate Me Water Bottles are ideal. These take water bottles to a new level... the Hidrate Spark 3.0 tracks your water intake using Bluetooth and the Hydration App. You can sync it to your Fitbit, Apple Watch and other devices. It prompts you to drink more with a glow.
- Hidrate Spark 3.0 Smart Water Bottle* £59.99 delivered from Amazon
Hydrate Tracker Water Bottle
If you are wanting to track how much water you are drinking everyday, then a Hydrate Tracker Water Bottle is a step in the right direction.
- Hydrate Tracker Water Bottle* £5 from Matalan
- Joseph Joseph Dot Hydration Tracker Water Bottle 600ml*£6.99 from Amazon
Hydrate Mate Water Bottle
You might hear people call these drink dispensers 'Hydrate Mate' Water Bottles, the brand name is Hydratem8. They were one of the first bottles on the market to display the times, to help you track how much water you have drank by a set time.
- HYDRATEM8 Smile More 900ml Hydration Tracker Water Bottle* £14.99 from Amazon