Looking for the best Mascara in the UK? Normally, it's as easy as finding that wild goose that lays golden eggs, but not with our 'best Mascara dupes' list. Sure, there are plenty of great Mascaras out there but generally they cost £££'s. We have found some purse-friendly alternatives to those Mascara favourites to ease your woes...
1. Dior Diorshow Mascara* £25.50 from Boots Vs L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara X4* £9.99 from Superdrug
Want a Mascara with WOW factor? This L'Oreal one is not only a fantastic dupe for Diorshow, but it's absolutely outstanding in general, for under a tenner.
2. Clinique High Impact Mascara* £18 from Clinique Vs Maybelline Mascara Volum' Express* £5.99 from Boots
This bestselling Mascara from Clinique takes some beating, but try this Maybelline Volum' Express and you'll be impressed.
3. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara* £25.50 from Boots Vs Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara*£10.99 from Boots
Like the look of 'false lashes' but hate the faffing? Shun the glue, and that £25 price tag by Estee Lauder - plump for this wonderful dupe by Max Factor for under £11.
4. Benefit They're Real Mascara* £20.50 from Debenhams Vs Maybelline The Falsies Mascara* £7.99 from Superdrug
They're Real Mascara has a cult following, but you may want to know that Maybelline 'the Falsies' is very similar for much less cash. In fact, 'the Falsies' is much easier to remove.
5. Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara* £26 from Debenhams Vs L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara* £10.99 from Superdrug
If deep, dark lashes are your thing, you may have a soft spot for this Chanel Mascara but we say try L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes. It's not an exact match for £15.01 less, it's good enough!
6. Clarins Be Long Mascara* £22 from Clarins Vs Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara* £7.99 from Superdrug
After long, fluttery peepers? If length matters more to you, than volume, then you'll be hard-pushed to find better than Clarins Be Long Mascara. If your budget is tight, then this Rimmel Lash Accelerator is the dupe for you. Just ignore the garish yellow packaging.
7. MAC False Lashes Extreme Mascara* £19.50 from MAC Vs NYX Professional Makeup Lush Lashes Mascara* £7 from Boots
Paying £6.50 for a Mascara is brilliant, even if it's mediocre. When it rivals MAC False Lashes Extreme, you know that you've found a gem. I would go as far to say that the NYX Mascara gives a fuller finish.
8. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara* £19.50 from Debenhams Vs Seventeen Blow Out Mascara* £6.99 from Boots
Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara is the ideal 'going out' Mascara. It's blackest of black and super bold. No-one wants to spend £17.50 for it to fall out of your handbag though - grab this lash-a-like SEVENTEEN Blow Out Mascara as a spare.
9. Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof Mascara* £26 from House of Fraser Vs Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Waterproof Mascara* £9 from Amazon
Fan out your lashes with this awesome YSL dupe by Bourjois. The packaging can't compete, but the product itself is pretty damn good. One thing - the YSL Mascara seems to provide more 'waterproof' protection.
10. Benefit Roller Lash* £20.50 from Debenhams Vs Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara* £8.99 from Superdrug
"Roll up!" We have found something that is nearly as good as Benefit's wonder Mascara, Roller Lash. If you want a brush that your lashes can wrap around for less, then you won't go wrong with Maybelline's Lash Sensational.
Save even more money with our 'Makeup Dupes UK'!