Here comes another playground trend! At least the latest 'Slime' craze is cheap enough to create. Wondering how to make slime? We give you the best and safest way to do it. It's a bit of fun for when the kids are off school and they will take great pleasure showing it to their friends.
We are sharing the Non Borax Method, as using laundry detergents (containing borax) may cause burns or irritation.
Non Borax Method
What you need:
- 870ml/6 Bottles Clear PVA Glue*
- Food Colouring (optional)
- Glitter (optional)
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Salt
- Cling Film
- Add Glue to Glass Bowl
- Put a few drops of food colouring or glitter if desired and mix
- Add Water
- Sprinkle on the Salt on evenly
- Cover bowl with microwavable Cling Film
- Microwave on high for 2-4 minutes
- Let it cool down
- Remove excess water
- Scoop out slime and merge into a ball
- If not forming, add more salt and microwave for another 2 minutes
Why not buy this 2 pack of Polystyrene Foam Balls* to add to your slime?