Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without some festive boozy Truffles. Why not make your own Baileys Christmas Truffles? They are really easy to make (no-bake) and you only need four ingredients. Go on! You know you want to.
Baileys Christmas Truffles
- 3 tablespoons of Baileys
- 10oz dark choc chips
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 150ml whipping cream
What to do:
- Melt the butter and cream in a pan until gently boiling.
- Put the chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Pour the butter/cream over the choc chips & leave for a few minutes.
- Stir the mixture gently.
- Add the Baileys & stir it up.
- Pop the mixture in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Shape it into individual balls.
- Decorate with colourful sprinkles!
Why not gift them to someone? OR even better - stuff your face with them when the kids are in bed.