Go sightseeing with a London Pass and make some great savings! For only £30 for a one day child pass and £47 for a one day adult pass, you get free entry to your choice of over 60 popular attractions, tours, sights and museums. Plus you get a guidebook and the ability to skip the lines at various selected attractions.
London can be an expensive city, and its tourist attractions are no exception. The London Pass has been especially tailor-made for visitors to the nation’s capital. It allows holders to make the most out of their trip, saving them both time and money. With a London Pass you will get the following:
- Free entry to your choice of over 60 popular attractions, tours, sights and museums
- A useful 160+ page guidebook about the attractions plus helpful tips about the city
- Ability to skip the lines at various selected attractions to save time
- Optional Travelcard to cover all of your transport needs
- Over 20 exclusive special offers
- Money Back Guarantee option available
So take advantage of the beautiful, warm weekends and educate your kids on the nation’s capital. Cruise down the Thames, take the family to Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, explore Westminster Abbey and pop into the Tower of London at a fraction of the cost.