Amazon are always great with their "Deals of the Day". You can get pretty much anything on there, plus their delivery is super, as are the prices. Now's the time to pick up those bargains, and one way to do that is to shop the "Deals of the Day" on Amazon. You can save yourself oodles of cash...
Amazon Deal of the Day
Amazon run several "Deals of the Day", which are items at special prices, for the duration of 24 hours.
Top Deals Of The Day for Tuesday 7th April 2020
- Toblerone Milk Chocolate Jumbo Bar 4.5kg* was £59.99 now £44.99 delivered (lightning deal)
- Up to 45% off Sally Hansen* including vegan nail polish
- Intex Eco-Friendly Solar Heating Mat for Swimming Pools* was £23.47 now £15.92
- Up to 55% off celebrity fragrances from Vera Wang, Beyonce and Katy Perry*
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal Fabric* was £49.99 now £24.99 delivered
- Fire TV Stick 4K Ultra HD with Alexa Voice Remote* was £49.99 now £29.99 delivered
What is an add-on item?
On Amazon, you'll find add-on items, that are things that tend to be really cheap - things under £5 and £10. They can only be purchased when part of an order totalling £20 or more (even if you have Amazon Prime). Add-on items are extremely handy for those of you without Amazon Prime, as they can help top up your order, so you can hit the £20 mark for the FREE delivery.