We are keeping our ears to the ground for news of the next round of Baby & Toddler events that are due to hit the big supermarkets, and although we know there's an Asda one due in August sometime the Morrisons Baby Event is next week!
The Morrisons Baby Event will be in stores and online from next Monday 27th July, so we only have one rainy weekend to wait before being bombarded with fab discounts on baby products.
In the last lot of baby events Morrisons, Tesco and Asda all had very similar offers, and we know lots of you like to stock up when the prices are down, and a very good idea that is too. Here are some of the offers that we know about at the moment, although there will be lots more:
- Pampers Easy-Up Pants Nappies Essential Pack - £5.62 (Save 25%)
- Pampers Baby Dry Jumbo+ - £10.00
- Heinz Little Kids Meals - £1.00
- Heinz Farley's Bear Biscuits 75g - 50p
- Ella's Kitchen Pouches Stage 1 - 7 for £6
- Ella's Kitchen Pouches Stage 2 - 5 for £6
- Organix Banana Soft Oaty Bars - £2
- SMA Toddler Milk - £7.50
- Johnson's Baby Skincare Essentials Box - £9.99
- Pampers New Baby Nappies Essential Pack - 2 for £15 (Currently £9.99 each)
There's bound to be some good offers on wipes too as there aren't any on that list yet, and the baby event usually includes food, toiletries, baby changing, as well as clothing, toys and nursery goods in the larger stores. We will know more about the rest of the offers soon, but if you were about to stock up for baby you could save a fair amount if you can wait until Monday and grab some things from Morrisons instead.
Thanks to goonertillidie @ HUKD