Calling all Ed Sheeran fans! It's most likely that you are well aware that Ed Sheeran Tickets go on sale from 10am this morning. If you didn't then let us be the bearers of good news and they do. There has been no presale for this European Tour and so you stand as good a chance as anyone to get your mitts on tickets.
Here are the date tour venues and dates for the Ed Sheeran UK Tour 2018:
- Wed 09 May 2018 – Boucher Playing Fields, Belfast
- Sat 12 May 2018 – Pearse Stadium, Galway
- Sun 13 May 2018 – Pearse Stadium, Galway
- Wed 16 May 2018 – Phoenix Park, Dublin
- Fri 18 May 2018 – Phoenix Park, Dublin
- Thr 24 May 2018 – Etihad Stadium, Manchester
- Fri 01 June 2018 – Hampden Park, Glasgow
- Fri 08 June 2018 – St James’ Park, Newcastle
- Fri 15 June 2018 – Wembley Stadium, London
- Sat 16 June 2018 – Wembley Stadium, London
- Fri 22 June 2018 – Principality Stadium, Cardiff
We don't know how much tickets are yet but as it's a Stadium Tour, our guess is £60+. You may purchase up to 4 tickets max.
These will sell out in record time just like previous tours have and here's what you need to do to get into the concert - the attendee must bring: The tickets, booking confirmation, credit card used for the purchase and shown on the booking confirmation (or a photo or photocopy of it) and valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation. This is to combat Ticket Touts buying up all the tickets and selling them on at inflated prices.
Good luck and we hope you manage to bag some of those sought after tickets.