Asda have launched their new range of Children In Need Clothing online, and although the appeal night isn't for a few weeks yet the stock tends to sell fast so it pays to shop early for these!
There's lots of new items just been added, both for kids and for adults, and on all items a minimum of 20% of the price will go to BBC Children in Need.
Here's some of the items you can pick up:
- Children In Need Pudsey & Blush Sequin Swipe Top* from £5
- Children In Need Sequined Spot Print T-shirt* from £5
- Children In Need Pudsey Socks* £1
- Children In Need Pudsey Baby All-In-One* £6
- Children In Need Pudsey Tutu Dress* from £10
- Children In Need Pudsey Maze Long Sleeve Top* from £3.50
- Children In Need Pudsey Long Sleeve Top* from £3.50
- Children In Need Pudsey T-shirt* from £4
- Children In Need Pudsey Pyjamas* from £7
You can click and collect for free from Asda stores, or home delivery costs £2.95.
This year's Children In Need appeal show is on 17th November, and you can find out more about fundraising on the official BBC Children In Need website here.