Personalised Letter, Texts, Activity Pack, Photograph And Donation From Santa @ Diabetes UK
There’s another “personalised letter from Santa” option available, but this time from Diabetes UK and it’s definitely the big daddy of personalised Santa packs, bringing the whole thing into the 21st Century!
Your personalised Santa Letter pack from Diabetes UK will cost you £4.99, including delivery, and £2 of each letter will go directly to Diabetes UK to support their work with children with diabetes. For your £4.99, you will receive:
- A personalised letter with no less than 9 personlisations including their age, a family member, their best friend and the gift they most want, a choice of wording and different designs are also available so that each child receives a different letter.
- The child receives a certificate of good behaviour signed by Santa.
- A photograph of Santa’s reindeer.
- An activity pack with colouring, word search, dot to dot, and so on.
- If your child has a mobile phone, your child will receive three texts from Santa in the week leading up to Christmas, including one on Christmas eve. (I guess you could put in your phone number if your toddler doesn’t have their own!)
The informational video actually makes me feel quite Christmassy!
Thanks to littlehoneyz at HUKD