There’s a sale of arty crafty fun items at Mothercare, with two-for- less prices abounding. Use code S3UX just before checking out to get this BOGOF and 20% off offer.
I’ve spent some of this afternoon in a hospital with my friend and her squidgy newborn, so I really want to be writing about soft toys and cuddly things, but realised just how gushy that was going to come across, so turning my attentions instead to my toddler and how much messy fun we can have with these offers.
Maddie_moo over at HUKD did all the hard work for me on this one, so I’m just going to copy her list here:
- Glue spreader - 50p each or 2 for 30p
- Plastic scissors - 50p each or 2 for 30p
- Pink glue sticks - £1 each or 2 for 60p
- Blue and White ready mixed paints - £1 each or 2 for 60p
- A4 pad of white paper - £1.40 each or 2 for 84p
- 10 washable chunky pens - £2 each or 2 for £1.20
- Coloured white board pens - £2.50 each or 2 for £1.50
- Paint Palette - £3 each or 2 for £1.80
- Confetti Pens (these are fab!!) £3 each or 2 for £1.80
- A3 activity paper - £3 each or 2 for £1.80
- Easy Painters - £4 each or 2 for £2.40
- Non spill paint pots - £4 each or 2 for £2.40
- Poster Paints and Brush - £4 each or 2 for £2.40
- 1ltr Washable PVA - £4 each or 2 for £2.40
- Set of 8 stencils - £4.50 each or 2 for £2.70
- Glitter Sticks - £5 each or 2 for £3
- Pearl writers - £5 each or 2 for £3
According to the chatter on the HUKD thread, you don’t have to buy two of the same things, but will still get the BOGOF offer and the 20% off, and in some cases it might be better to place separate orders – unless you’re having them delivered.
Thanks to maddie_moo at HUKD