The internet is awash with Eye Makeup ideas, video, tutorials and the likes, but forget all that when it comes to finding the BEST Eyeshadow Palette out there. Stick with these UK Eyeshadow Palette favourites instead...
Best Eyeshadow Palettes UK
Here are the top FIVE Eyeshadow Palettes that you need in your life:
1. Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette* £43 delivered, from Beauty Bay
2. Naked Heat Palette* £39.50, from Harvey Nichols
3. 35R Ready, Set, Gold! Eyeshadow Palette* £23, from Beauty Bay
4. Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette* £56, from Cult Beauty
5. Revolution Ultra 32 Shade Palette Flawless Matte* £8, from Superdrug
There's a damn good reason why Anastasia Beverly Hills*(also known as ABH) have a cult following when it comes to their Eyeshadow Palettes... they are super quality. One of their bestselling Palettes is Modern Renaissance, and it's raved about greatly by UK Beauty lovers.
- Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette* £43 delivered, from Beauty Bay
- Prism Eyeshadow Palette* £43 delivered, Feel Unique
- Subculture Eyeshadow Palette* was £43 now £29.90 delivered, from Cult Beauty
- Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette* £43 delivered, from Cult Beauty
Matt Eyeshadow Palettes
We all need a good Matt (or Matte) Eyeshadow Palette in our lives. Ideal for transition shades and creating everyday looks as well as dramatic, going out eyes.
- Revolution Ultra 32 Shade Palette Flawless Matte* £8, from Superdrug
- Zoeva Matte Eyeshadow Palette* £18, from Beauty Bay
- BH Cosmetics Neutral Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette* £13, from Beauty Bay
- Morphe 35OM 35 Color Matte Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette* £23, from Beauty Bay
- Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette* £39.50, from Smashbox
- Too Faced - 'Natural Matte' eye shadow palette* £34, from Debenhams
- Urban Decay - 'Naked' basics eye shadow palette* £26, from Debenhams
- MAC Semi Sweet Times Nine Palette* £26, from MAC
Glitter Eyeshadow Palettes
Like to sparkle? It's so hard to find an Eyeshadow Palette that's good quality and glittery. Worry not sista, we got you covered with these babies...
- Urban Decay Moondust Palette* £36.50, from Feel Unique
- Too Faced Glitter Bomb Palette* was £33 now £29.70, from Too Faced
- Jouer Cosmetics Skinny Dip Ultra Foil Shimmer Shadows Palette* £35, from Beauty Bay
- Huda Beauty Gemstone Obsessions Palette* £25, from Cult Beauty
- Bleach London Glitterati Palette* £35 delivered, from Cult Beauty
- Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette* £39, from Cult Beauty
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palettes
Urban Decay* have always been well known for their Eyeshadow, but when they dropped the first Naked Palette, the beauty game changed forever. Everyday, wearable shades that are pigmented and reasonable priced.
- Naked Palette* £39.50, from Debenhams
- Naked 2 Palette* £39.50, from John Lewis
- Naked 3 Palette* £39.50 delivered, from Look Fantastic
- Naked Heat Palette* £39.50, from Harvey Nichols
- Naked Basics Palette* £26, from Debenhams
- Naked Basics 2 Palette* £26, from Debenhams
- Urban Decay Beached Palette* £28, from Urban Decay
- Distortion Palette* £39.50, from Debenhams
- Troublemaker Palette* £30, from Debenhams
MAC Eyeshadow Palettes
MAC are one of the biggest brands out there, but how do their Eyeshadow Palettes* fare? Their Classic 9/15 Palettes are always a good buy, and now they have some funkier Palettes in their range now too.
- Pro-Eye Palette: The Silly One* £30
- Basic Bitch Palette* £32
- Qween Supreme* £32
- Classic Cutie Palette* £32
- Power Hungry Palette* £32
- Prissy Princess Palette* £32
- Mischief Minx Palette* £32
- Rockin' Rebel Palette* £32
- In the Flash 15 Palette* £49.50
Morphe* are BIG news when it comes to Eyeshadow Palettes. Why? Not only are the Palettes big, with a wide variety of colours, but so affordable. They sure know how to put a Palette together, with shades that just work so well on the eye together.
- 35K 35 Color Koffee Palette* £23, from Beauty Bay
- 35P 35 Color Plum Palette* £23, from Beauty Bay
- 15D Day Slayer Palette* £15, from Beauty Bay
- 24G Grand Glam Eyeshadow Palette* £29, from Beauty Bay
- 35 Colour Bright Matte and Shimmer Palette (35B)* £23.50, from Cult Beauty
- 35R Ready, Set, Gold! Eyeshadow Palette* £23, from Beauty Bay
- Tarte Tartelette 2 in Bloom 12 Piece Shadow Palette & Brush* £36, from QVC UK
- Tarte Shape Your Money Maker Eye & Cheek Palette & Brush* £29, from QVC UK
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol.III & Brush* £28, from QVC UK
- Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette & Brush* £36, from QVC UK
- Tarte Tartelette Flirt Eyeshadow Palette & Brush* £24, from QVC UK
- Tarte Don't Quit Your Daydream Eyeshadow Palette with Brush* £26, from QVC UK
Jeffree Star Palettes
Jeffree Star* may well be controversial, but that doesn't stop us wanting those BIG Pan Eyeshadow Palettes. Avoid hefty customs and delivery charges and buy from the UK...
- Androgyny Palette* £40 delivered, from Beauty Bay
- Beauty Killer Palette* £40 delivered, from Beauty Bay
- Blood Sugar Eyeshadow Palette* £46 delivered, from Beauty Bay (Currently OOS)
Kat Von D Palettes
Yet another brand that gets mixed up in drama, but that doesn't bother us die-hard make-up lovers. This Sephora born brand, hit the UK just a couple of years back and is as popular as ever. Those Eyeshadow Palettes* are LIFE!
- Kat Von D - 10th Anniversary eyeshadow palette* £42, from Debenhams
- Kat Von D - Divine Eyeshadow Palette* £32, from Debenhams
- Kat Von D - MetalMatte Mini eyeshadow palette* £36, from Debenhams
- Kat Von D - 'Shade + Light' eye shadow palette* £37, from Debenhams
- Kat Von D - 'Shade + Light' glimmer eye shadow palette* £37, from Debenhams
- Kat Von D - 'Shade + Light' contour quad eye shadow palette* £17, from Debenhams
Beauty Bay Eyeshadow Palettes
If you like Cosmetics, then you'll now fine well who Beauty Bay are and what they are all about. Want a hard-to-find US brand Eyeshadow Palette*? Look no further - get those coveted goodies right here...
- LA Girl Nudes Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Palette* £8
- Violet Voss The Rainbow Palette* £28
- Sigma Warm Neutrals Volume 2 Eyeshadow Palette* £27
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette* £18
- Laura Lee Nudie Patootie Palette* £38
- Violet Voss Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette* £43
- Juvia's Place Festival Palette* £20
Are Revolution Palettes good?
The fact that Tam Beauty's Revolution Eyeshadow Palettes* are all sub £10, means they are affordable. Does that mean they are cheap and nasty? NO! In fact, many are dupes for more expensive brands, and many are raved about by those on Insta, and used frequently on FB Lives, and You Tube Tutorials.
Superdrug sell these...
- Revolution Re-Loaded Palette Iconic Division* £4
- Revolution Soph X Eyeshadow Palette* £10
- Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3* £4
- Revolution Salvation Palette Unicorns Unite* £6
- Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette* £9.99
- Revolution Renaissance Palette Night* £8
- Revolution Palette Pro HD Amplified 35 Luxe* £15
- Revolution Love The Revolution Palette* £4
- Revolution Pro Supreme Eyeshadow Palette Intoxicate* £6
When is the new Huda Palette coming out?
Woah! Just when you thought things couldn't get more baffling... Huda Beauty is bringing out the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette Remastered.
Remember the original Rose Gold Palette? It was the bomb, and no-one understood why Huda discontinued it. Now, it has been resurrected and is promised to be more pigmented, more vibrant and even MORE luxurious. Psst, there's even a mirror on it!
In the meantime, you can scoop up these beauties:
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette* £56, from Cult Beauty
- Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette* £25, from Cult Beauty
- Huda Beauty Warm Brown Palette* £25, from Cult Beauty
- Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions Palette* £25, from Cult Beauty
- Huda Beauty Gemstone Obsessions Palette* £25, from Cult Beauty
- Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions Palette* £25, from Cult Beauty
- Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions* £25, from Cult Beauty
- Huda Beauty Textured Palette - Rose Gold Edition (Original)* £56, from Cult Beauty