Ultimate Sanctuary Pamper Case £19 @ Boots
Boots have the Ultimate Sanctuary Pamper Case on a better than half price deal at the moment, selling at £19 instead of £40. That’s a saving of £21 and if you’re a Boots Advantage Card holder, you’ll net 76 points too.
Now, if I’m honest, if you really want to treat the one you love, send her to the Sanctuary Spa for a day, but be warned – making a decent day of it will cost you a good 10 times this. So if that’s not on the cards for you, this is a pretty good compromise.
The “pinnacle” in home pampering, the Ultimate Sanctuary Pamper Case comes with six products to leave your skin feeling pampered:
- Sanctuary Intensive Rescue Heel Balm contains shea butter and a blend of wheat germ, vitamin E and rosehip seed oil to leave your skin super moisturised and feeling silky soft, while tea tree and lavender your feet cools and refreshes
- Sanctuary Body Wash is infused with essential oils and spices to gently cleanse and condition, with moisturising capsules of sesame oil and jojoba to help leave it feeling soft and silky smooth
- Sanctuary Body Scrub can be used every day to gently polish your skin, leaving it invigorated, alive and gorgeously soft
- Sanctuary Body Lotion is a fragrant, super-absorbent lotion which nourishes and stimulates the body, smoothing away dryness and revitalising tired skin. Invigorating ginger root extract, nourishing jojoba and pro-vitamin B5 combine for a super smooth finish and a warm tingling sensation
- Sanctuary Foaming Bath Soak is enriched with wheat proteins and soothing aloe vera, to fill your bath tub with rich and creamy bubbles and leave skin feeling velvety soft and smooth.
- Sanctuary Body Butter is a luxurious, super moisturising, cream laced with Sweet almond oil, smoothing macadamia oil and protective vitamin E for all over.
There’s also a shower cap for when you’re taking those lovely long baths and don’t want your hair to get wet, and a case to keep your Sanctuary treats neat and tidy.
And as an added bonus Sanctuary products last a really long time…