The Daily Mail are offering readers (and anyone else, it seems) £63 worth of make-up from Helen-E with a voucher code.
- Voucher value: £48 Off
- Voucher code: MWED3
- Validity: Unknown
When I was pregnant I spent the first five months very ill and lost a lot of weight. I looked gaunt and drained and eventually was hospitalised. My sister bought me some Helen-E foundation as I had a function to go to and was dreading it. That particular product was quite thick and it made a monumental difference to my appearance. I actually looked healthy. It was too thick for me for every day use, but for that movie-perfect skin, it worked really well.
This kit includes:
- a handbag sized skin smoother – a foundation for white and olive skin tones that adapts to your skin colour
- a handbag sized yellow concealer – for brightening the eyes and toning down redness
- a powder blusher – for use on your face, cheeks and eyes
- colour gloss – for long lasting lip colour and gloss in one
- a 2-in-1 Colour Magnification Mascara – with brown and black for day and night
- eye pencil with a smudger for that smokey night time effect
- Nail Power – a quick drying nail colour
All you have to do is choose whether you want Pink Passion or Peach Shimmer, enter the code, and sit back and wait for summer.
Thanks to Becky2010 at HUKD