You may have already heard of Real Techniques Make-Up Brushes. These affordable make-up tools are making waves throughout the Vlogging and Blogging world. I use them and swear by them. Having used many of the make-up brushes out there including trade only ones, I can say that these are what I use every single day. I noticed that Amazon and Amazon Sellers have a great selection at the moment, with one set being their "Deal of the Day".
Here's what I found:
- Real Techniques Nic's Pics Brush Set* just £13.99 sold by Amazon. This is a great set to start with and will sort you out for powder, blusher, eyeshadow and eyeliner application.
- Real Techniques Miracle Sponge* just £4.48 sold by Amazon. This is for those of you that have trouble applying foundation. This will help achieve a smooth and long lasting finish.
- Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fiber Collection* £13.45 sold by Amazon. I have these and use them for light contouring. One for bronzer and one for illuminating powder. There's also an eye brush included.
- Real Techniques Core Collection* just £10.99 delivered from Amazon Seller: VMAGIC. Again, another starter set for a basic make-up application.
- Real Techniques Starter Kit* just £11.88 delivered from Amazon Seller: VMAGIC. The set to have for eye make-up. I have this and it's great for styling brows, doing a smokey eye look and for precise application of gel liner.
Delivery on the items sold by Amazon themselves costs £3.30 unless you spend £20 then it's FREE.