I must admit every morning when I wake up and see the sun is shining my first thought tend's to be 'What the hell am I going to wear today'! My Summer wardrobe could certainly do with an update especially for a day at the beach.
I will definitely be stocking up over at Debenhams where they currently have up to 80% off women's swimwear and beachwear. Prices start from just £2.40.
Here are just a few of the bargain buys we found over at Debenhams, sizes are running low on some items so hurry if you want to make sure you get what you want!
- Iris & Edie White Heart Woven Beach Shorts* (was £22) Now £6.60
- Iris & Edie Striped Swimsuit* (was £30) Now £9
- Mantaray Dark Blue Denim Floral Shorts* (was £30) Now £9
- Butterfly by Matthew Wilkinson Underwired Bikini Top* (was £26.50) Now £13.25
- Navy Halterneck Striped Swimsuit* (was £20) Now £14
- Navy Spot Flip Flops* (was £8) Now £4
- Coral Striped Flip Flops* (was £8) Now £4
- Butterfly by Matthew Wilkinson Zebra Swimsuit* (was £42) Now £21
- Floozie by Frost French Pink Kaftan Dress* (was £34) Now £17
- Miss KG Pink Rave Flat Sandal* (was £28) Now £9
Home delivery starts from £3.49 and becomes free if you spend over £30. You can also Click and Collect your item for free to your local store.