My basket is full to the brim this morning at Amazon. Why? Their Under Armour Sale is unbelievably good with clothing from as little as £3.86. How crazy is that?! There's choices for men, women and children, with big discounts on all. Get over there now and bag a bargain.
Snap these up:
- Under Armour Girls' Big Logo Slash Tank* now from £3.86
- Under Armour Boys' Eu Cotton Short-Sleeve Shirt*now from £5
- Under Armour Pure Stretch Women's Thong* now from £4.80
- Under Armour Boy's Short-Sleeve Shirt* now from £7.80
- Under Armour Hg Armour 2.0 Comp Men's Short* now from £7.99
- Under Armour Training Starts Now Men's Short-Sleeve Shirt* now from £9.99
- Under Armour Boys' Af Big Logo Hoody* now from £12.99
- Under Armour Men's Boxed Sportstyle T-Shirt* now from £10.99
Add-on items may only be purchased when part of an order totalling £20+.
Delivery is FREE for Amazon Prime members, or those of you spending £20+.
Do Under Armour Clothes run small?
Under Armour are known for sizing their clothes, particularly shoes, slightly on the small size.
What size is Under Armour Youth Medium?
Under Armour Children's Clothing is sized as follows:
YXS age 6-7 (xtra small)
YS age 7-8 (small)
YM age 10 - 12 (medium)
YL age 14-16 (large)
YXL age 18-20 (xtra large)