I love Boohoo, they have a huge selection of clothing for all shapes and sizes at ridiculously cheap prices. They have just launched The Big Weekender which gives you a chance to snap up even more bargains!
There's up to 60% off hundreds of lines so why not stock up for the Spring/Summer!
There's so much to choose from, I love all the gorgeous Spring colours available! Many items actually have more than 60% off too!
Here are a few of the items that caught my eye:
- Melanie One Shoulder Dress* (was £20) Now £6
- Petite Yazz Stripe Co-Ord Blazer* (was £20) Now £6
- Giselle Wrap Front Scuba Crepe Tea Dress* (was £20) Now £7
- Plus Keira Floral Ruffle Detail Woven Shift Dress* (was £25) Now £10
- Tall Jessica Stripe Ruffle Hem Wrap Dress* (was £20) Now £7
- Lucy Crepe Ruffle Hem Skinny Trousers*(was £15) Now £5
- Sally Ribbed Cold Shoulder and Ruffle Legging Set* (was £18) Now £7
- Heidi Knotted Cross Strap Flat Sandals* (was £20) Now £5
I'm stocking up while I can, there's so many bargains to choose from!
Home delivery is £3.99, check out the delivery codes available on the Boohoo website for free or discounted delivery.