The Tesco and Asda baby events are both finishing, but Boots have just started theirs today, so you still have somewhere to grab great bargains for baby! And if you are a member of the Boots Parenting Club you get points worth 10p for every £1 spent on baby items, making it even better.
The Baby Event at Boots is both in store and online, and they have masses of different offers included. Some are online only, and some will only be available in larger stores due to the size of the baby department, for example nursery and pushchairs.
Here are some of the special offers that they are running this time:
- Buy One Get One Free on selected Pampers Nappies*
- But one get second Half Price on selected Mini Club Clothing*
- 3 for 2 on selected Fisher Price, Chicco and Ty toys*
- 3 for 2 on selected Cow & Gate pouches*
- Save £50 when you spend £250 on selected Nursery Furniture with code BABYEVENT50*
- Save 10% on selected Baby Monitors, Breast Pumps and Sterilsers with code BABYMONT10*
- Save 10% when you spend £100 on selected Pushchairs, Car Seats and Carriers with code BABYEVENT100*
- Half Price Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set - was £28, now £14*
- Half Price on selected Tommee Tippee Bottles*
- Half Price on selected Huggies Pull Ups and Little Swimmers*
- 3 for 2 on selected Pampers Carry Packs*
- 2 for £2.50 on selected Boots Baby Skincare 500ml*
- Save 25% on selected Weleda*
As you can see from the above list there are offers on every area of baby feeding, changing, travel and play, and these offers are the ones that are available to order online, so there may be different offers in stores.
If you are not already a member of the Boots Parenting Club you can click here for information and to sign up. You get 10p worth of pints for every £1 you spend on baby and toddler items, extra discount vouchers and exclusive special offers, as well as samples and freebies. It's free and well worth doing.