Okay, okay so 2020 has put a stop to us having big parties, but that doesn't mean we can't stuff our merry, little faces like we normally would! We know money is tight for many of us this year and so our usual Christmas shop may well have to be done on a much tighter budget... thank goodness for Iceland and their purse-friendly Christmas food.
Iceland Christmas Food Special Offers
Iceland are pretty darn cheap as it is, but even so they've still reduced some of their Christmas food. Who are we to argue with yummy bargains that we would be buying anyway?
- Iceland Croquembouche 890g* was £5 now £2.50
- Iceland Clementine Cheesecake 800g* was £3 now £1.50
- Iceland luxury Chocolate and Amaretto Meringue Stack 500g* was £6 now £3
- Iceland Luxury Canadian Whole Cooked Lobster 350g* was £6 now £5
- Iceland Luxury A Dozen Duck and Orange Roses 240g*was £2.50 now £2
- Iceland Luxury 12 Breaded Cheese Selection 288g* was £3 now £2.50
- Iceland Luxury 8 Jumbo Crispy Filo Prawns 208g*was £3.50 now £3
- Iceland Luxury Rich Fruit Cake 800g* was £6 now £3
- Gressingham Duck* was £9 now £8
- Iceland Luxury 10 Jumbo Red & Gold Wild Shrimp 300g*was £6 now £3
- Iceland Luxury 2 Scallop Pastry Crowns 200g*was £2 now £1
Iceland Christmas Food
Just because your budget is less this year doesn't mean you have to compromise on quality. Iceland have a fantastic range of Christmas and party food that'll rival all the other supermarkets.
Let's talk about the main event* - the turkey or alternative roasts. Iceland have got it covered, and meat options come in as low as £3 and vegetarian options from just £2.50!
There's no faffing around with this Iceland Perfect Turkey Crown 2.2kg*and it's only £16.
Oh and you can't forget the sprouts! It's just not Christmas without them - Iceland Luxury Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Stilton 600g* £2.50.
Honestly, you'd be hard pushed to find a better selection of desserts*, with prices from just £1.
This Iceland Croquembouche 890g*(was £5) is down to £2.50 and even comes with a gold stand so that your dessert looks like a delicious Christmas tree.
Iceland Party Food Deal
You're not allowed to have huge gatherings at the moment, but you can still enjoy all those nibbly bits in the run up to Christmas. Iceland are offering a Party Food Package* for £15 which even includes Coca-Cola and Pringles too.
What do you get for your money?
- TWO £5 Party Platters (choose from 6 different ones)
- THREE £1 Party Food (choose from 10 different ones)
- Coca-Cola (choose between cans or bottle)
Oh and don't forget that you only need to spend £35 or more for FREE Next Day Delivery!