Costa Coffee have announced their Christmas 2022 menu and we're so excited about this one! Coffee
and hot chocolate lovers are in for a real treat this festive season as
the chain has teamed up with a new chocolate bar, Toblerone.
The new festive menu 2022 drinks are:
- Toblerone Latte
- Toblerone Hot Chocolate
The Toblerone Latte is flavoured with indulgent chocolate and honey-flavour sauce that’s inspired by the iconic chocolate bar and topped with a light dairy swirl and a festive twinkle topper.
If you fancy the Toberlone Hot Chocolate, that also tastes like chocolate and honey and is topped with the same light dairy swirl and a festive twinkle topper.
Both of them also come with a mini-wrapped Toblerone bar on the side.
There are some drinks returning from last year too:
- Gingerbread & Cream Latte
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate
All takeaway hot drinks will be served in a festive cup featuring one of three Christmas characters: Ginger the gingerbread person, Snowy the snowman and Bear the happy-go-lucky brown bear.
There are also some sweet treats on the menu, they are:
- Toblerone Chocolate Muffin
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange Muffin
- Loaded Chocolate & Hazelnut Cake
- White Chocolate Trillionaire’s Slice
- Crispy Festive Wreath
- Reindeer Muffin
- Christmas Tree Shortcake Biscuit
- Santa Gingerbread Biscuit
- Raspberry Trifle Loaf Cake
Here are all the new savoury food items:
- Brie & Cranberry Toastie
- Maple Bacon Mac & Cheese
- Vegan P’gs & Blankets Panini
Some old classics are returning too:
- Turkey & The Trimmings Toastie
- Pigs & Blankets Panini
- Brie, Bacon & Cranberry Panini
- Turkey Feast Sandwich (M&S)
- Vegan Plant Kitchen No Turkey Feast Sandwich (M&S)
- Turkey Ham Hock Toastie
- Maple Pigs in Blankets Potato Chips
The whole Christmas menu will be available in Costa Coffee stores and Costa Express self-serve machines from November 3.