Christmas Dinner For Just £10 @ Co-operative Food
Well done to Co-op for recognising that some of us are on a tight budget this year when it comes to food. They have launched a rather magnificent Meal Deal for that special Christmas Day meal. It costs £10 and we think you will be pleasantly surprised how much you get in it.
So, what do you get for your money? A LOT!
- Bernard Matthews Golden Norfolk Turkey Breast Crown
- Aunt Bessie's Homestyle Roast Potatoes
- Aunt Bessie's Honey Glazed Roast Parsnips
- Aunt Bessie's Button Sprouts glazed with Thyme, Sage & Nutmeg
- Aunt Bessie's Sage and Onion Stuffing
- Aunt Bessie's 12 4 Minute Yorkshire Puddings
- Wall's Viennetta Vanilla
You are saving £10.90 with this deal, which is very handy at this time of year. It's on from today so the quicker you are down your local Co-op, the better chance you'll have for getting this deal.
TOPICS: Christmas UK