Lots of us savvy shoppers like to spread the cost and stash away bargains when we see them, and if you like to do that with your Christmas food shopping we are here to help.
We will be rooting out all the best deals on Christmas chocolates, sweets, stocking filler goodies and more, including those all-important BIG chocolate sharing tubs!
Here's what we're stocking up on this week...
Top Weekly Deals
- Thorntons Seasonal Selection* was £10 now £5 @ Tesco
- Chocolate Stocking Fillers (Reindeer, Santa, Unicorn, Candy Canes etc) was £1 now 50p at Tesco*
- Rainbow The Chocolate Unicorn* was £3.50 now £1.75 @ Tesco
- Doug The Chocolate Dinosaur* was £3.50 now £1.75 @ Tesco
- 3 for £5 Chocolate & Sweet Cartons @ Morrisons*Includes Celebrations, Heroes, Quality Street, Cadbury Roses, Wine Gums, Liquorice Allsorts, Jelly Babies, Chocolate Eclairs, Squashies, Starmix. Offer ends 24/12/18.
- Haribo & Swizzels Stocking Filler Sweet Tubes* £1 each or 2 for £1.50 @ Tesco* until 26/12/18
Best Christmas grocery deals:
- Cadbury Retro Selection Box 460g: Tesco £5*, Wilko £4.50*, Superdrug £5*.
- Reese's Favourites Selection Box 168g*£3 @ Wilko
- Chocolate Sharing Tubs £4 each @ Asda*Includes Quality Street 720g, Cadbury Roses 660g, Cadbury Heroes 660g and Celebrations 650g.
- Christmas Stocking Fillers 3 for £1.20 @ Tesco* Includes Lindt Teddy Bear, Malteser Merryteaser Reindeer, Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowman and more. Offer ends 26/12/18
- Cadbury Festive Friends Bisuits 2 for £1.50 @ Tesco* Offer ends 25/12/18
John Lewis & Partners Pick & Mix Quality Street
Okay, so this isn't actually a 'deal', but John Lewis & Partners* are launching Pick & Mix Quality Street Tins! That means you can fill up with just your faves and leave out the nasty orange creams (or whatever gets left til last in your tin). The pick and mix tins, which cost £12, will be available in John Lewis & Partners in Oxford Circus, London, from 21 September. Customers can also create an extra special festive gift by personalising their tin with a name or message printed on the lid. From October the pick and mix tins will also go on sale at Bluewater in Kent, Cambridge, Cheadle, Cribbs Causeway, Glasgow, High Wycombe, Kingston-Upon-Thames, Liverpool, Trafford and White City, London stores.
If you want to save even more on your grocery shopping take a look at ourUltimate Guide & Best Discounts For Online Supermarket Shopping, for hints, tips and discounts.