We know it's only July but we are ALL kinds of excited for the new Cadbury Christmas 2019 range. That's right, they've got oodles of new lines coming for the festive season, and it all looks amazingly delicious.
Cadbury Christmas 2019 Range
The Cadbury Christmas 2019 range will be hitting supermarket and newsagent shelves from September onwards, so you'll be able to get your fix of the new festive themed treats from then.
As well as a limited edition Gingerbread Dairy Milk, you'll be able to buy Cadbury Dairy Milk Orange Snowman at around 65p and Dairy Milk Little Robins which are Daim filled chocolate rounds wrapped to look like little robins.
Some other new Cadbury items to look out for are:
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Angry Birds Advent Calendar RRP £9.99, 212g
- Cadbury 3D Advent Calendar RRP £10, 312g
- Cadbury Darkmilk Selection Box RRP £5.95, 340g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Hollow Shushing Santa RRP £5, 175g
- Cadbury Bournville Retro Selection Box RRP £5.95, 400g
- Cadbury Roses x Olivia Burton RRP £9.99, 800g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Money Box RRP £4, 120g
- Cadbury Angry Birds Plush Toy RRP £5.99, 71.5g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Classics £6.29, 380g
Cadbury Gingerbread Dairy Milk
The new Cadbury Dairy Milk Gingerbread bar will be a welcomed edition to the Dairy Milk family. Unfortunately, it's limited edition and will only be available over the festive season.
The good news is that at just £1.50 for a 130g bar, you'll be able to stock up.
You can expect that sweet and smooth Dairy Milk chocolate studded with little nuggets of gingerbread. Ah - Christmassy heaven!