Nowadays there's so much choice when it comes to school bags. If you're scratching your head as to what's the most practical (and stylish) bag for your child, then you've come to the right place.
Latest School Bag Offers
School Bags for Girls
When it comes to school bags for girls, the choice is immense. There are so many different styles to choose from...
- Girls RI embellished shopper bag* £20 from River Island
- Black Leather Look Tote Bag* £19.99 from New Look
- Hype Pink Backpack* £25 from Next
- Girls black RI monogram backpack* £22 from River Island
- Eiderdown Ditsy Junior Large Backpack* £34 from Cath Kidston
- DC Superhero Messenger Bag* now £6.99 from Argos
- Brown Leopard Print Satchel Bag* £19.99 from New Look
- 2 Tone Taupe & Tan Satchel* was £35 now £24.50 from Claire's
School Bags for Boys
There's not really much choice for boys when it comes to school bags, but this is because they tend to opt for a backpack or messenger bag...
- McKenzie Rictor Backpack* £15 from JD Sports
- Hype Black/White Speckle Backpack* £30 from Next
- New Balance Pelham Classic V2 Backpack* was £24.99 now £17.49 from Surfdome
- Puma Courier Bag - Black* £24.99 from Argos
- Transformers Messenger Bag* now £8.99 from Argos
- Black embossed satchel bag* was £30 now £20 from River Island
Backpacks For School
Backpacks are the most practical school bag, no matter how old your child is, whether they go to Primary or Secondary School. They distribute weight across the back and shoulders, much more evenly than other types of bags.
- Harry Potter Backpack* £12 from Matalan
- Puma Backpack and Pencil Case - Pink* was £24.99 now £12.99 from Argos
- Hype Silver Holographic Backpack* £30 from Next
- JoJo Siwa Bow Bow Holographic Glitter Backpack* £35 from Claire's
Argos School Bags
Argos may not be your first port of call when it comes to Bags for School*, but their selection is incredible.
- Trespass Pink Palm Backpack* just £12.99
- DC Superheroes Backpack* only £8.99
- Quiksilver Check Backpack with Pencil Case* was £24.99 now £11.99
- Minions Courier Bag* was £14.99 now £5.99
- Avengers Backpack* was now £14.99 now £6.99
Adidas School Bags
Adidas school bags can be purchased from Argos*, Next*, Sports Direct*, as well as from Adidas* themselves. Adidas backpacks are especially popular for school, as they are hard-wearing and fashionable for both Boys* and Girls*.
- adidas Originals Classic Trefoil Backpack* £25 from Next
- adidas Power 4 Backpack* £13 from Sports Direct
- adidas Star Wars Backpack* £29.95 from Adidas
- adidas Classic Backpack* £24.95 from Adidas
Nike School Bags
Nike sell a big range of Bags for School*, and are also available from JD Sports*, Zalando*, Sports Direct* and Argos* too. Like Adidas, these sporty school bags are practical and very popular with those older kids.
- Nike Sportswear AF-1* £54.95 from Nike
- Nike Air Max Backpack* £30 from JD Sports
- Nike TECH TOTE - Sports bag* £24.99 delivered from Zalando
Smiggle School Bags* couldn't be more popular. In fact, they are so sought after that second hand ones sell for not much less than new. They may not be cheap, but they will keep your child happy with their bright, practical designs.
- DIY Lets Go Backpack* £33.50
- Dreamy Ally Backpack* £28
- Now You See Me Access Backpack* £33.50
- Explore Comfort Backpack* £45
Secondary School Bags
As soon as your darling child starts Secondary School, the type of bag you used to pick for them will no longer appeal. The thing is there's A LOT to carry when you attend Secondary School, so bigger bags are advisable.
- Vans Messenger Bag* £50 from Vans
- Old Skool Backpack* £32 from Vans
- Mi-Pac - White 'All Star' zipped backpack* £27 from Debenhams
School Bags for Teens
- Girls black and pink RI monogram backpack* £25 from River Island
- Super Trinity Montana Rucksack* was £34.99 now £23.44 from Superdry
If you're after a school bag that's cool, then you cannot go wrong with a Hype School Bag*. Next* sell them, or you can get them from Hype themselves. The Hype backpacks are ideal for those fashion conscious teens.
- Hype Backpacks from £10 + FREE Pencil Case* from Hype
- Rainbow Holographic Backpack* £30 from Next
- Hype Reversible Backpack* £35 from Next
- Hype Cat Pom Pom Backpack* £24.99 from Hype
- Hype Multispace Pizza Backpack* £24.99 from Hype
- Hype Mint Fade Backpack* £24.99 from Hype
Best PE & Lunch Bags for School
Gym Sacks, Swim Bags, Cool Bags and the likes are much needed for school, and you may think that a plain one will do. Make sure you buy the right one with this selection...
- Hype Drawstring Bag* £15 from Next
- adidas Navy Gymsack* £5 from Sports Direct
- Girls red faux fur drawstring backpack* £14 from River Island
- adidas Linear Boot Bag* £8.49 from Sports Direct
Best Schoolbags for Starting School
If your little one is just starting school then you need a school bag that's small enough for their small frames, but big enough to fit in those school essentials.
- Disney Buzz Lightyear Rucksack* £10 from Asda George
- Hatchimals Rucksack* £8 from Asda George
- Nike Mini Backpack - Lilac* £14.99 from Argos
- Reversible Toy Story Backpack* £16 from Next
- Little Spot Novelty Medium Unicorn Backpack* £28 from Cath Kidston
- Mews Ditsy Kids Lightweight Mini Rucksack* £18 from Cath Kidston