From today, the 27th of March until Sunday the 29th, Pampers are running the Pampers Wonder Weekend. Basically this is a weekend long event that offers exclusive golden deals on Pampers products like nappies and baby wipes. These offers are exclusively online with a total of eight retailers participating. The offers vary from place to place so keep reading to see what your preferred retailer has to offer.
- Amazon*: For Amazon Prime Users only, Pampers Monthly Packs from £20 (including Active Fit).
- Asda*: Pampers Giga Packs just £12.97.
- Boots.com*: Get THREE Monthly Saver Pack of Pampers Nappies for just £66! Pampers Sensitive Wipes Box of 12 pkts just £8.
- Morrisons*: Get 5 Essentials Packs of Active Fit or Baby Dry for £30. Get 10 Essentials Packs of Active Fit or Baby Dry for £55. Pampers Sensitive wipes 12pkts now £8.
- Ocado*: Buy any FIVE packs of Pampers Nappies and only pay for THREE. Includes Essential and Active Fit.
- Tesco Groceries*: Their special offer doesn't start until 4pm so until then it's a mystery!
- Tesco Direct*: Pampers Monthly Packs only £20 OR buy 9 for £45 on selected Pampers Essential Pack Nappies (including Active Fit).
- Waitrose*: Get 10 Essentials Packs of Pampers Active Fit or Baby Dry for £55.
Wow! I am hoping this becomes a regular occurance, there are some very impressive offers there indeed. Remember and factor in loyalty card points etc when selecting with retailer to buy from.