Woo hoo! Another Baby Event is on. Sainsbury's have launched the Baby's Big Event. We just love it when the supermarkets reduce those essentials that we must buy for baby. You can have a look at some of the items featured, here*. It's only on until 24th February, so bear that in mind.
Here's a list of some of the items that you can buy:
- Two for £10 on Pampers Baby Dry Nappies Carry Pack
- Two for £16 on Pampers Baby Dry Nappies Jumbo Pack
- Huggies Pull Ups for £2.75
- £3.50 for Sainsbury's Little Ones Pull Ons
- £3 for Huggies Natural Care 4pk Baby Wipes
- £3 for Huggies Pure 4pk Baby Wipes
- £8 for Johnson's Sensitive 12pk Baby Wipes
- £4.50 for Pampers Sensitive 5pk Baby Wipes
- £1 for 4pk Multipacks of Goodies Snacks
- Six Annabel Karmel Food Pouches for £5
- Two Patterned Sleepsuits for £8
- Lindam Nursery Night Light Set for £6.99
- Munchkin Shampoo Rinser for £2.99
As with any of the baby events it is best going into the store to have a look. One because it saves on delivery charges, unless you are doing your shopping online, and two, because they always seem to have a better selection in store.
Now's the time to stock up if you haven't already at the other supermarket's Baby Events.