M&S Sale Now Up To 70% Off
M&S have just slashed their sale prices even more, as today they have dropped many sale items to 70% off or even better! Stocks are limited, but the prices have to be seen to be believed as they have priced stock to clear the lot. It's well worth a look as there are some mega bargains to be snapped up.
The savings are across women's and men's and kids clothing as well as Beauty, Home and Furniture, but it's the children's clothing bargains that have really caught my eye. Take a look at these:
- 2 Pack Longline T-shirts*- was from £8, now from £1.99
- Trolls Nightdress* - was from £10, now from £2.99
- Disney Frozen Hooded Mac* - was £24, now £6.99
- Cotton Rich Chunky Cardigan* - was £20, now from £5.99
- Sleeveless Pinny Dress* - was £18, now from £4.99
- Short Sleeved Horse T-shirt* - was from £9, now from £2.99
- Checked Kilt A-Line Skirt* - was from £12, now from £3.99
- Kids Leather Slip On Shoes* - was £30, now £9.99
- Long Sleeve Pom Pom Jumper* - was from £12, now from £3.99
There's loads to choose from, and at these prices it makes sense to stock up and even get the next size up for those growing kiddies. Sizes are limited in lots of styles now, but if you're lucky you can bag some fab bargains here.
Click and collect is free of charge, home delivery is free on orders of £50 or more, or costs £3.50 for smaller orders.
TOPICS: January Sale