The bridal dresses from the 1950's were so beautiful, if you are a fan of vintage clothing then you must check out Lindy Bop. They have a huge range of vintage and retro clothing including a lovely collection of 1950's inspired wedding dresses!
The dresses are absolute bargains and a fraction of what you would pay in a bridal store. They are also very size inclusive, starting from a size 8 and going up to a 26.
There are plenty of wedding dresses to choose from, here are a few that caught my eye:
- Ophelia Ivory Swing Dress Dress* £35
- Terri Lou Pink Occasion Dress* (was £38) Now £30
- Gracie May Grey Occasion Dress* £35
- Anais Cream Occasion Dress*£45
- Maybelle White Jacquard Twin Set* £60
- Terri Lou Gold Occasion Dress*£38
There's a lovely selection of dresses that are perfect for the bridesmaids too such as the Felicia Olive Green Swing Dress* for £40. Don't worry we haven't forgotten the Mother of the Bride*, I love this Marguerite Burgundy Twin Set* for £65.
Home delivery is £2.99 and becomes free when you spend £70 or more.