Are you getting married or thinking about it? The cost of the average wedding in the UK is around £20,000 supposedly. Ouch! It doesn't have to be that way, and you don't actually have to scrimp on quality to save money where it counts.
Head over to Debenhams right now and you can bag your wedding dress, or those frocks for the Bridesmaids and save £££'s in their Blue Cross Sale.
Have a look at these crazy prices:
- Debut Light Purple Mesh Corsage Maxi Dress* was £110 now £33
- Debut Pale Peach One Shoulder Maxi Dress* was £125 now £37.50
- No. 1 Jenny Packham Pale Pink 'Lily' Waterfall evening Dress* was £155 now £46.50
- Debut Destiny Halter Neck Satin Bridal Dress* was £280 now £84
- Debut Cream 'Vivienne' Lace and Beaded Wedding Dress* was £250 now £75
- Debut Ivory Hand-Embellished Wedding Dress* was £250 now £75
- Debut Ivory Tiered Lace Wedding Dress* was £199 now £59.70
- Debut Ivory Embellished Grecian Wedding Dress* was £199 now £59.70
- Debut Ivory Hand-Embellished Lace Evening Dress* was £250 now £75
- Debut Ivory Embellished Wedding Dress* was £230 now £69
- Pearce II Fionda Designer Ivory Embroidered Mesh Bridal Gown* was £280 now £84
- Debut Green Mesh Corsage Maxi Dress* was £110 now £33
- Debut Grey Corsage Waist Dress* was £79 now £23.70
- No. 1 Jenny Packham Pale Blue 'Lily' Waterfall Evening Dress* was £155 now £46.50
- No. 1 Jenny Packham Silver Sequin Glitter Maxi Dress* was £199 now £59.70
You can Click and Collect your Wedding Dress for FREE from a Debenhams store near you or pay £3.49 for standard delivery. If you are spending £50+, which you are more than likely to be, then delivery is FREE of charge.