Vtech Kidizoom Video Camera
There are only five shopping days left until Christmas now, so you'd better get your skates on and sort your last minute presents out!
If your little one is a bit of a movie buff and would like to join the ranks of the film directing elite, such as Scorcese, Tarantino and the Coen brothers (although with a little less gore than some of those!), then this Kidizoom Video Camera will see them making their first movies on Christmas day.
The Kidizoom Video Camera is ideal for one of those bigger value Christmas pressies; it’s certainly not a stocking-filler item, although at £29.97 instead of its original £59.97 selling price, it's definitely a bit of a bargain.
It's also available in PINK if you have a Sofia Coppola on your hands!
Having read the reviews your budding film director is destined for lots of fun with their Kidizoom Video Camera…
“My 7 year old got a bit of money for her birthday a few months ago…she’s taken videos of everything, and gives a running commentary of every mundane family activity but the picture isn’t bad, the effects are fun and it’s very easy to use.”
Here’s the brief technical spec’:
- Record videos, take photos and edit your creations
- Includes RV and PC connections
- Memory expandable with an SD card (sold separately
- 4x digital zoom and 2.0 mega pixel photos
- Face-tracking technology allows you to add moving animations
- Become a director and add movie-style openings, funny stamps and borders to your movies
- 4 built-in games let you put yourself in the game
- Features a 1.8” colour TFT screen and 256MB internal memory
Tesco are struggling with their deliveries along with everyone else, and they are no longer guaranteeing next day delivery or pre-Christmas deliveries to some parts of the country.
If you can get out to a Tesco store, then I suggest you arrange to collect your Kidizoom Camera via click and collect.
Thanks to apesvc3 at HUKD
TOPICS: Toy Store