Argos have just launched a brand new toy sale in time for the Bank Holiday, with super savings on big
brands like Barbie, Cry Babies, LeapStart, Crayola and many many more. Lots of the toys are at their lowest price
yet, so it's definitely worth a look.
There are loads of bargains in this sale and at the time of writing stock looks good on most items, however we know how quickly Argos sell through their stock so don't hang around if you have your eye on something.
Here are just some of the bargains that we have our eye on:
- Magic Mixies Rainbow Magical Misting Cauldron*was £75 now £56.25
- Real Littles Disney Backpack* was £10 now £7.50
- In The Night Garden Ninky Nonk Train Set* was £12 now £6
- Chad Valley Supermarket Cash Register* was £11 now £7.33
- Crayola Light Up Tracing Pad* was £15 now £12
- Barbie Careers Rhythmic Gymnast Doll* was £13 now £9.75
- In The Night Garden Bumper Soft Toy Bundle* was £50 now £25
- Cry Babies Dressy Coney Baby Doll* was £30 now £22.50
- Barbie Ice Cream Shop Doll Playset* was £28 now £21
- Studio Creator Selfie Maker* was £8 now £6.40
- Baby Einstein Music and Language Discovery Gym* was £50 now £37.50
The sale is for a limited time only and while stocks last.
Argos offer free click and collect from store, or home delivery costs from £3.95.