Autism Friendly Cinema Screenings For July
The Autism Friendly Screenings being shown at all the main cinema chains are attracting huge interest, and seem to be growing in popularity all the time. The variety and frequency of the screenings are getting better as they are being supported, which can only be a good thing for families affected by autism.
We will try to keep you up to date with the screenings so that you can plan accordingly, and so that you can book tickets in advance to avoid any disappointment as well. These are the screenings for the next month:
- 5th July 11am - The Minions Movie (U)
- 12th July 10am - The Minions Movie (U)
- 26th July - Inside Out (TBC) Booking from 5pm Tuesday 21st July.
- 27th July - Ant Man (TBC). Booking from 5pm Tuesday 21st July.
- 26th July 10am - Home (U)
All these screenings are subject to change, and you will need to check the exact timings for your local cinema by visiting the relevant website link above. You can find more information on Autism Friendly Cinema Screenings from the Dimensions website here.