One lucky Playpennies family will be among of the first to unleash their imagination at the UK's first LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in Manchester's Trafford Centre, which opens on 22 March 2010. We have one family ticket (for two adults and two children) to give away, worth approximately £50! Would make for a nice day out...
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is like a life-sized box of LEGO! Children can learn how the famous bricks are made on the LEGO Factory tour, The Master Model Builder will share his top tips for creating the best LEGO models in his master class and iconic scenes from across the North West are perfectly recreated in the fantastic MINILAND.
Kids can battle against trolls to save a beautiful princess on Kingdom Quest, the interactive LEGO laser ride or they can experience being part of the action in the 4D cinema. Other features of the attraction include a LEGO Racers build and test track, a princess castle and a DUPLO Village featuring a soft play section, plus a café and a shop featuring a fantastic range of LEGO products.
So... fancy bagging a free day ticket for two adults and two children? Here's how...
How to enter:
- Subscribe to the PlayPennies email updates (1 entry)
- Comment in thread below stating why you'd love to win (1 bonus entry)
- Tweet a link to this contest and leave your twitter link below (1 bonus entry)
Terms & Conditions:
- Contest ends Sunday 21st March 2010
- Open to UK residents only
- 1 person per household may participate
- Must do email verification when subscribing
- Include valid email address if commenting
- Admin's decision is final in all cases
- Ticket only
- The prize must be redeemed by December 31 2010
- Prize cannot be redeemed during school holidays or on bank holidays. Subject to availability.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The prize is only redeemable at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester.
Regular tickets for the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre will cost from £7 and are now available - call 0871 222 2662 to book or visit the website for more details.
TOPICS: Things to Do