Aldi sure churn out the weird and wonderful, but this time the surprise isn't what's down their middle aisle, but their new sausage flavour. In store from Thursday 4th July, you'll be able to get their NEW Specially Selected Mojito Pork Sausages.
NEW Specially Selected Mojito Pork Sausage
Just imagine your guests faces when they see what you've got cooking on the barbecue, this summer. The NEW Specially Selected Mojito Pork Sausages are made from British pork and smoked bacon, with flavours of white rum, mint, red chilli, lime and spices.
These are very reasonably priced at £1.89 for a pack of 6 and are a must for those of you that like a boozy banger.
As well as these quirky sausages, you'll be able to bag these BBQ Summer buys too:
- Specially Selected Pasta Salads available in Mediterranean Vegetable & Olive or Spinach & Pine Nut (£1.13, 215g)
- Specially Selected Cous Cous Salads available in Fruity Moroccan or Giant Cous Cous with Feta (£1.39, 210g/220g)
- Vegetable dips in Beetroot & Mint or Moroccan Butternut Squash (£0.85, 200g)
- Thin and Crispy Dry Cured Bacon (£1.99, 240g)
- Butter Chicken Meal Kit (£3.49, 600g)