It's back! The hugely popular Dine In For 2 For £12 offer is in Marks and Spencer food halls now, and yes it still includes FREE Wine!
You get to choose a main, side dish, dessert and a free bottle of wine or a non-alcoholic alternative all for just £12, and at last they are also offering a vegan main course option too.
The menu is subject to local availability, and this offer is running until 26th February, so you just have a few days to treat yourself.
Feast your eyes on the latest menu below. Enjoy!
- Our Best Ever steak pie
- Two chimichurri beef steaks
- King prawn bucatini
- Gastropub chicken in red wine
- Gastropub roasted aubergine, tomato and mozzarella bake (V)
- Roasted mushroom stroganoff (Vegan)
- Two sea bass fillets
- Slow-cooked BBQ pork rib racks
- Pork loin joint
- Chunky chips (V)
- Rosemary potatoes (V)
- Minted new potatoes
- Four Stonebaked garlic breads (V)
- Boston beans (V)
- Asparagus (V)
- Ultimate potato mash (V)
- Truffled cauliflower cheese (V)
- Carrot and swede crush (V)
- Quick-roast courgettes, butternut squash and peppers with red onions (V)
- New York vanilla cheesecake slices (V)
- Bramley Apple Pie (V)
- Profiterole stack (V)
- Strawberry jelly trifle (V)
- Sticky toffee pudding (V)
- All fruity fiesta (V)
- Cheese selection (V)