Autism Friendly Cinema Screenings April 2015
The Autism Friendly Screenings being shown at all the main cinema chains are attracting huge interest, and seem to be growing in popularity all the time. The variety and frequency of the screenings are getting better as they are being supported, which can only be a good thing for families affected by autism.
We will try to keep you up to date with the screenings so that you can plan accordingly, and so that you can book tickets in advance to avoid any disappointment as well. These are the screenings for the next month:
- Cinderella (TBC) - Sunday April 12th, 10am
- Spongebob: Sponge Out Of Water (U) - April 19th
- Fast & Furious 7 (TBC) - April 20th
- Spongebob: Sponge Out Of Water (U) - Thursday 2nd April 4pm
- X +Y (12A) - Thursday 2nd April 6pm
- Big Hero 6 (PG) - Sunday 26th April
- Cinderella (U) - Sunday 5th April
- Spongebob: Sponge Out Of Water (U) - check individual sites, extra screening for World Autism Awareness Day.
All these screenings are subject to change, and you will need to check the exact timings for your local cinema by visiting the relevant website link above. You can find more information on Autism Friendly Cinema Screenings from the Dimensions website here.