Designer Children's Footwear Reductions @ Kurt Geiger
We all know how expensive children's shoes are and the fact they grow out of them every 5 minutes means even more expense! If you head over to Kurt Geiger they currently have a promotion on children's footwear where you can certainly save a few pennies.
There are big reductions on several brands including Start Rite, Crocs, Hunters, Dr Martens, Puma and Ralph Lauren to name but a few.
Here are just a few of the fab bargains we found over at Kurt Geiger:
- Superga Classic Blue Trainers* (was £30) Now £19
- Crocband Navy Crocs* (was £30) Now £19
- Start Rite Alicia Shoes* (was £42) Now £29
- Star Wars R2D2 Crocs*/ Darth Vader* (was £27) Now £19
- Original Pink Hunter Wellies* (was £45) Now £29
- Kids First Classic Hunter Wellies* (was £32) Now £25
- Black Riptape Start Rite School Trainers* (was £42) Now £29
- Lacoste Navy Riptape Trainers* (was £42) Now £29
- Cookie Monster Velcro Puma Trainers* (was £35) Now £25
- Frozen Crocs* (was £27) Now £19
There are plenty more items to choose from. Standard home delivery is £4.95 or you can Click and Collect for FREE to your local Kurt Geiger store.
TOPICS: Shoes and Trainers