John Lewis & Partners may not be your first port of call when it comes to children's footwear bargains, but trust me they have plenty just now. As they wrap up the Sale, prices start from just £3.50, so it's well worth a nosy.
John Lewis & Partners sell their own branded footwear, as well as brands like Start-rite, Clarks and more.
Check these savings out...
- John Lewis & Partners Children's Dino Slippers* was from £12 now from £3.50
- John Lewis & Partners Children's Space Explorer Wellington Boots* was from £15 now from £7
- John Lewis & Partners Children's Stratford Trainers* was £24 now £7
- John Lewis & Partners Children's Sam Riptape Trainers* was £26 now £7.50
- Start-rite Children's Flexy Soft Turin First Shoes Gunmetal Patent* was £42.99 now £12.50
- Clarks Children's Drew Shine T-Bar School Shoes, Black Patent* was £40 now from £12
- Start-Rite Children's Grip First Shoes* was £39.99 now £11.50
- Nike Children's Flex Experience Run 7 Trainers* was from £39.95 now from £19
Click and Collect is £2, unless you spend £30+ then it's free.
Standard Delivery is £3.95.
Sign up for our newsletter
Never miss a deal from Playpennies with our daily newsletter