If Lelli Kelly were around in my day, I would have whinged and whined for my mum to get me a pair. At £50 a pop she would have said NO for sure. I can really see the appeal with Lelli Kelly Shoes but no one is wanting to spend £50 for Kids' Footwear. Luckily, John Lewis have reduced the cost by up to 50% on selected styles of Lelli Kelly Shoes just now. Be quick, not often we see them this quick.
Here's a list of the Lelli Kelly Shoes that are reduced at John Lewis:
- Lelli Kelly Darcey Floral Beaded High Top Trainers* was £59.90 now just £30
- Lelli Kelly Dolly Glitter Shoes* was £49.90 now only £25
- Lelli Kelly Children's Glitter Trainers* was £54.90 now £38
- Lelli Kelly Children's Gwen Boots* was £69.90 now £35
- Lelli Kelly Doris Patent Pink Leather Boots* was £69.90 now £35
Apparently, this is available in store too, at John Lewis and Fenwick Department Stores. We don't know what availability will be like but if you are passing one then perhaps it's worth a look.
You can Click and Collect your Lelli Kelly bargains for FREE from any John Lewis/Waitrose store or pay £3.95 for home delivery.
Thanks to Rachel M on Facebook.