My boys go to a school that has purple Sweatshirts as the uniform. Now, these cost around £9 each if I buy the embroidered ones. There's two of them to buy for so I went in search for a cheaper alternative. Asda George are just the ticket - they do plain School Jumpers/Sweatshirts from £2 and they come in lots of different colours, including jade and purple.
Here are some of the Jumpers/Sweatshirts at Asda George:
- School Sweatshirt - Jade Green* from £2
- Boys School Sweatshirt - Bottle Green*from £2
- School Sweatshirt - Navy* from £2
- School Sweatshirt - Red* from £2
- Boys School Sweatshirt - Bottle Green* from £3
- School V-Neck Jumper - Purple* from £3
- School V-Neck Jumper - Blue* from £3
- School Crew Neck Jumper – Blue* from £3
- School 2 Pack Sweatshirts - Blue*from £4
These are ideal for those of you that don't wish or can't afford to pay £9 per sweatshirt (especially if you have more than one child). You could opt for a plain black knitted jumper - you can get them cheap enough, but then your child won't be in the school colours and will stand out.
You can Click and Collect your School Sweatshirts for FREE from an Asda store near you or pay £2.95 to have them delivered to your front door.