Mothercare are once again running their fab Free Expectant Parent Events, and as the places are limited it's a good idea to book as soon as possible. The next ones will be between the 13th and 24th June in selected Mothercare stores, and booking has just opened.
As well as all the advice all Mums-To-Be who attended previous events got a Free Gift Bag and a 10% Off Voucher, so there could be freebies again with these new events.
These look like a great opportunity to check out different baby products, as well as have a chance to get advice from professionals on different aspects of parenting, and although these events would probably be most beneficial to first time parents anyone can attend.
Here's what you can expect to find covered at the events:
- car safety and car seat fitting advice
- nursery furniture, cot mattresses and the latest sleep safety advice
- pushchair and pram choices
- breast pumps and sterilising
- suitable baby toys for the first 12 months
- maternity bra fitting service (and advice) in every store
- advice from a midwife, breast feeding expert or health visitor (subject to availability)
- British Red Cross trainers in selected stores giving FREE baby and child first aid advice
- parenting / baby activity teachers e.g. from Mamababybliss and The Daisy Foundation (subject to teachers availability)
Places are strictly limited so it's best to book up as soon as you can to secure you place.