PlayPennies Competition: Win A Gorgeous Cath Kidston Changing Bag and Nelson’s Teetha Bundle
*****THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*****
This is one competition that I am pretty sure all you PlayPennies readers will love – one stunning Cath Kidston changing bag plus a pile of gorgeous Nelson’s goodies to keep baby and mum happy.
As we all know, leaving the house with a baby means packing practically everything but the kitchen sink! To make life a little easier, we’ve teamed up with Nelsons Teetha® to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a gorgeous Cath Kidston changing bag, complete with change mat and insulated bottle cover, along with a bundle of Nelsons goodies!
Nelsons Teetha is the only teething brand to offer consumers the choice of both granule and gel formats. Nelsons Teetha Granules, a homeopathic remedy, is specially formulated for the soothing and calming relief of the symptoms of teething. Contains Chamomilla 6c. Always read the label.
Nelsons New Teetha Teething Gel has all the benefits of the Nelsons Teetha Granules in a handy gel format. It is a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling. Contains Chamomilla 12c, Belladonna 12c, Aconite 12c. Always read the label. Suitable for babies over 3 months.
Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel is priced at £4.95 and Nelsons Teetha Granules costs £5.10 Available from Boots.
How To Enter:
Standing a chance to win this stunning Cath Kidston and Nelson’s Teetha bundle! Answer the question below.
BONUS ENTRY RULES:
- Recommend a friend. Get a friend to enter the competition and you both get TWO entries.
- Tweet the competition. Include the link, tell your friends, share the link below and that nets you another entry.
- Contest ends on 06 May 2013
- Open to UK residents only
- One type of entry per household
- Must complete email verification when subscribing
- Must include a valid email address if commenting
- Admin’s decision is final in all cases