Ok soap fans, here are the details for your diary that you have been waiting for!
Even those who don't watch EastEnders are probably aware of the major storyline about who killed Lucy Beale, and there will be a whole week of programming built around this mystery to mark the 30th anniversary of the show.
There will be live shows, behind the scenes specials and a flashback episode to reveal the identity of the killer. Here are the details:
- Mon Feb 16th 10.45pm - The Graham Norton Show EastEnders special with guests June Brown, Kellie Bright, Danny Dyer, Shane Richie and Adam Woodyatt.
- Tues Feb 17th 7.30pm - EastEnders with some live scenes.
- Weds Feb 18th 7.30pm - EastEnders again with some scenes live.
- Thursday Feb 19th 9.30pm - EatEnders Flashback episode showing Lucy's murder and revealing the culprit.
- Friday Feb 20th 8pm - The Live EastEnders episode.
- Friday Feb 20th 8.30pm - Backstage after the live episode with Zoe Ball and the cast, passing over to BBC Three at 9pm.
So, are you excited?
Picture credit: BBC