Have you recently purchased SFC Chicken? There's been an urgent recall issued on some SFC Chicken products due to a risk of salmonella. This risk is serious and can cause illness, so do not consume any of the products on the recall list.
The affected SFC Chicken products are as follows...
- Chicken Poppets Pack size 190g Batch code L 15520 Best before 24 September 2021
- Chicken Poppets Pack size 190g Batch code L13720 Best before 31 October 2021
- Chicken Poppets Pack size 190g Batch code PKW008A Best before 28 February 2022
- Chicken Poppets Pack size 190g Batch code PKW011A Best before 28 February 2022
- Take Home Boneless Bucket Pack size 650g Batch code L19720 Best before 28 November 2021
These items are sold in B&M, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Tesco as well as at other retailers.
You can find the batch codes starting PKW on the outside of the box and batch codes starting with an L on the inner packaging inside the box.
If you do have any of the items on the recall list then you can return them to the store you bought them, the next time you're in for your essential items, for with or without your receipt for a full refund.
Not wanting to visit the supermarket due to COVID-19 restrictions? You can email a photo of the recalled product packaging clearly showing the batch code information printed on the inner bag to cust[email protected] and you'll be issued a refund.