Do you buy Hill's Pet Nutrition Cat Food? You NEED to see this! The Food Standard Agency has issued an URGENT recall SIX different Hill's Pet Nutrition Cat Food, initiated by Hill's Pet Nutrition themselves.
The reason is very serious as are high levels of iron present in the pet food as a result of an error by an ingredient supplier. This could make your cat really ill as too much iron can cause health issues.
Here are the affected products:
- Science Plan Feline Adult Light Ocean Fish Pack size: 12 x 85g SKU code: 2109PA Expiry date code: July 2017
- Science Plan Feline Mature Ocean Fish Pack size: 12 x 85g SKU code: 2110PA Expiry date code: October 2017
- Science Plan Feline Adult Light Favourite Selection Multipack 4 Pack size: 12 x 85g SKU code: 2119V Expiry date code: April 2017 and July 2017
- Science Plan Feline Mature Adult Favourite Selection Multipack 4 Pack size: 12 x 85gSKU code: 2120V Expiry date code: August 2017
- Prescription Diet Feline c/d Stress Reduced Calorie Chicken 4 Pack size: 12 x 85g SKU code: 2742U Expiry date code: September 2017
- Science Plan Feline Young Adult Sterilised Cat Multipack 4 Pack size: 12 x 85g SKU code: 3766V Expiry date code: June 2017 and October 2017
If you have these, DO NOT USE THEM! If your cat is appearing under the weather after having consumed this Cat Food, then seek advice from a vet. Any affected products can be returned to where you bought it for a full refund under Hill's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. A receipt should not be required since this is a safety issue.