Do you fancy taking part in a brand new TV show for the BBC about healthy eating on a budget? Families are invited to apply for 'Eat Well For Less' with Masterchef's Greg Wallace to see if you really can eat well for less cash.
Here's more on what the show is about:
We're looking for families to take part in a series that will explore if we really can 'eat well for less?'
Are your costs spiralling out of control and you need to save money on the weekly food shop?
- Do you despair at your family's poor eating habits?
- Have your financial circumstances changed and you need to reduce your food bill?
- Are you trying to improve your diet and eat healthily but you simply can't afford it?
- Are you battling with fussy eaters, repetitive uninspiring meals and food shopping chaos?
- Are you wasting food each week?
MasterChef's Gregg Wallace, and award-winning greengrocer Chris Bavin are on a mission to prove that if you shop cleverly you could save a packet, and still create incredible meals.
If you are interested in taking part you can find more details and apply on the link above. I'm not keen on being on the telly myself, but I'll certainly be watching!