- Click HERE to for the East Coast Angelina Cot Bed in antique pine
- Click HERE to for the East Coast Angelina Cot Bed in 'cocoa' (it's a lovely colour, my favourite of the two in fact)
Cot beds, rather than just a standard cot, are the only way to go as far as I'm concerned. All three of my children had cot beds and all three of them seamlessly made the transition from cot, to having the sides taken off and sleeping in it as a bed, to moving on to a full-size single bed.
Not only did it make that process a lot smoother, it also made it a lot cheaper; there was no need to buy bedding for a cot, then for a junior bed and then AGAIN for a single bed.
Cot beds can be expensive though and I bought a cot bed for my youngest from an eBay shop; I watched those items like a hawk and made a list of how much each one was selling for and averaged it out. The cheapest was around the same price as this East Coast Angelina cot bed - £84.99, it's rrp is £169.99.
It's made from solid pine and features the following:
- 2 protective teething rails (this is good, my eldest son used to scrape his teeth across the top of the cot rail *shudder*)
- 3 mattress base heights
- 2 fixed sides
- 2 split ends to convert to bed mode
- Takes standard mattress size 140 x 70cm & conforms to BSEN 716. (Cot mode)
- Length 144cm, Width 77cm, Height 91cm, (bed mode)
You'll need to buy a mattress for your East Coast Angelina cot bed, but this is standard with all cots and cot beds, and there's no delivery to pay either.
Thanks to kahool at HUKD