A La Carte For Two £20 @ Tesco
For some reason, this year, Valentine's Day is seeming to fall really close to Christmas - financially speaking - and like many other families I know, we're not likely to be pushing the boat out for it. Even a meal down at our local pub on the night would come to £40, drinks excluded, and baby sitter not accounted for. So it's very likely that we'll be home for this one, and if there's a special dinner to be had, I'll be cooking it. Which is why this offer sounds worth considering!
The A La Carte For Two options represent a saving of between £10.99 and £18.49 off the cost of the items if bought separately.
You can choose two main courses, two side dishes and two deserts as well as either a bottle of fizz, wine or Belgian ch0colates to share.
Some of the meals you can choose from include:
- finest* a la carte Scotch Flat Iron Steak with Brandy Cream
- finest* a la carte Wild Mushroom Ravioli
- finest* a la carte Green Vegetable Trio
- finest* a la carte Triple Cooked Chips
- finest* a la carte Raspberry Heart finest*
- a la carte Swiss Chocolate Heart