Asda George Sale: Clothing From £1
EDIT: Sale now officially live online here*, and in stores on Boxing Day.
This is the one we have been waiting for - the big Asda Sale! Asda have started making Sale reductions online, and although they have not yet moved stock to the dedicated Sale section of their website you can see the sale prices by looking through the clothing sections. There are some brilliant bargains with kids clothing from £1, but stock is already selling very fast!
The best way to see the bargains is to choose the section you want to shop and then sort items price low to high. If you go direct to the Sale section you will not see the sale items there yet.
Here's a few that will get snapped up fast:
- Boys Yeti Truck Top* - was £2.50, now £1
- Boys Wild One Long Sleeved Tshirt* - was £3.50, now £1.50
- Spider-man Polo Top*- was £5, now £2
- Harry Potter Pyjamas* - was £9 now £5
- Paw Patrol Pyjamas & Dressing Gown Set* - was £14, now £8
- Floral Print Fleece Hoody* - was £5, now £3
- Ballerina Sparkle Top* - was £4, now £2
- Paw Patrol Nightdress With Hanger* - was £7, now £4
There's hundreds more lines reduced, and as soon as the sale section gets updated we will update the links to make it easier to find the sale bargains.
Click and collect is free of charge, or hoem delivery costs £2.95.